Digital Photography Tips, Tutorials and Resources
Are you looking for some wedding photography pose ideas for your bride? As a wedding photographer, you should come to the shoot prepared with a list of shots you want to capture (you may even want to plan the number of poses ahead of time in your wedding photography contract). In this article, we will share 14 top wedding photography pose ideas for the bride.
Even before she puts the dress on, make sure to snap some “getting ready” shots. Here are a few ideas…
1. Holding up the dress
2. Excited with the maid of honor
3. Getting hair done with maid of honor
4. Putting on earrings in the mirror
5. Putting on shoes
6. Bridesmaids lending a hand
7. Popping open a bottle of champagne
8. Special moment with Mom
Heading to the Ceremony
Once the bride is all ready to go, there are lots of opportunities for gorgeous shots along the way to the ceremony. Here are a few ideas…
9. All dressed up and ready to go!
9. Walk in the corridor
10. Fun with the bridesmaids
Flaunt the Dress
Every bride wants to feel like a “princess” in her gorgeous gown. Here are some ways you can use the gown in your shots, so it really shines…
11. Walking down stairs with train flowing behind
12. Veil flying in the breeze
13. Backlit veil draped over face
14. Gazing into the distance
We hope this article has helped you to find 14 top wedding photography pose ideas for the bride. You may also want to check out our guide on 9 top wedding photography poses ideas for the groom.