Documentation, Reference Materials and Tutorials for Envira Gallery
You’ve been using Envira Gallery Lite, checking out its amazing features and you decide, “This is great, but I want more!” So you upgrade from Envira Gallery Lite to a Paid License (there are a lot of great reasons to do so!)
- Upgrading from Envira Gallery Lite to a Paid License
But your next questions are, “How do I add my license key? What do I do next?”
This short guide will explain that process.
After you review the comparison page between Lite and Paid, you will then proceed to purchase a license of your choice. After you buy a license, you will have access to your account screen where you can download the new plugin for Envira Gallery. Below are the steps you should take.
- Deactivate the OLD Envira Gallery LITE plugin.
- Install your new Envira Gallery plugin.
- Activate and Verify Your License in the New Plugin.
- Delete the OLD Envira Gallery LITE plugin.
- Enjoy creating your first Envira Gallery in the paid plugin.
If you have any questions, please log in to your Envira Gallery account and send us a support ticket.
Don’t forget to activate any addons that you now have!
Q: Will it affect the galleries I’ve created on Envira Lite?
A: You won’t lose any galleries that you’ve created with Envira Lite. They will still be there when you activate the Envira premium plugin. You’ll just gain more options based on the addons you’ve installed.