Documentation, Reference Materials and Tutorials for Envira Gallery
You can easily filter images in WordPress’ Insert Media View by your Envira Tags in a few simple steps:
- Ensure you have Envira Gallery and the Envira Tags Addon installed and activated.
- Install and activate the Enhanced Media Library Plugin
- In the WordPress Administration, navigate to Media Settings » Taxonomies
- Tick the Envira Tags taxonomy
- Click the Edit button beside the Envira Tags taxonomy name
- Tick the Filter in Grid View / Media Popup option
- Click the Save Changes button.
When you use Envira’s Click Here to Insert from Other Image Sources, you will now see an option to filter by Envira Tag. This allows you to quickly see all images assigned to a specific tag, and select them for insertion in to your Envira Galleries.