Documentation, Reference Materials and Tutorials for Envira Gallery
Congratulations on purchasing Envira Gallery! If you’re not sure what to do next, keep reading! We’ll walk you through each step on how to install Envira Gallery on your WordPress site.
- Download Envira Gallery
- Install the Envira Gallery Plugin
- Activate the Envira Gallery Plugin
- Verify your Envira Gallery License
Your first step is to log into your Envira Gallery account and click on the Downloads tab. Here you’ll see the available addons that come with your license.
Furthermore you’ll also see a link to the docs, the download link and the changelog link for each addon.
For this step, we’re going to start by downloading the main Envira Gallery plugin. To being the download, simply click the Download link next to Envira Gallery.
The Envira Gallery plugin will be downloaded as a .zip file. This is the file you’ll be uploading into your WordPress.
In this second step we’ll need to install the Envira Gallery plugin.
From the WordPress dashboard go to Plugins and click Add New
At the top of the page click the Upload Plugin button.
Select the envira-gallery.zip file you downloaded and select Install Now.
The third step we’ll need to activate the plugin. Simply click Activate Plugin to activate and you’ll see a success a message confirming Envira Gallery is now active on your site!
Finally, you’ll need to verify your license key.
Not only will this step enable you to receive automatic updates, you’ll also be able to install your other Envira Addons.
And that’s it! You’ve now successfully installed and activated Envira Gallery!
Yes! To install Envira Gallery using your favorite FTP program, following these steps:
- Download the Envira Gallery plugin as shown in Step 1 above.
- Next, unzip the file on your computer so that you have the
- Then connect to your site using your favorite FTP program and navigate to the
wp-content/pluginsdirectory of your WordPress site.
- Finally, upload the
envira-galleryfolder to the
- Navigate to your site’s WordPress Admin » Plugins screen.
- Locate the Envira Gallery plugin and activate it.
- Finish installing Envira by verifying your license key.
- Install Addons (optional).