Documentation, Reference Materials and Tutorials for Envira Gallery
Congratulations on purchasing Envira Gallery! If you’re not sure what to do next, keep reading! We’ll walk you through each step on how to install Envira Gallery on your WordPress site.
- Download Envira Gallery
- Install the Envira Gallery Plugin
- Activate the Envira Gallery Plugin
- Verify your Envira Gallery License
From the account page you can click the Downloads tab to see all the downloads available with your Envira Gallery license.
You don’t need to download any addons at this time. You can install your Envira addons later.
Just click the Download link for the main Envira Gallery plugin.
The Envira Gallery plugin will be downloaded as a .zip file. This is the file you’ll be uploading into your WordPress.
From the WordPress admin menu on the left, go to Plugins » Add New.
There you’ll see a button on the top, click Upload Plugin button:
Drag and drop the envira-gallery.zip file to the Choose File button and select Install Now.
To finish the installation, select the Activate Plugin button that appears below the success message after uploading the Envira Gallery plugin.
Once activated you’ll see a success message in the WordPress Admin » Plugins screen indicating Envira Gallery is now active on your site!
Yes! To install Envira Gallery using your favorite FTP program, following these steps:
- Download the Envira Gallery plugin as shown in Step 1 above.
- Unzip the file on your computer so that you have the
- Connect to your site using your favorite FTP program and navigate to the
wp-content/pluginsdirectory of your WordPress site.
- Upload the
envira-galleryfolder to the
- Navigate to your site’s WordPress Admin » Plugins screen.
- Locate the Envira Gallery plugin and activate it.
- Finish installing Envira by verifying your license key.
- Install Addons (optional).