Digital Photography Tips, Tutorials and Resources
Are you a wedding photographer in search of a stunning solution for your online portfolio? Then look no further. Since first impressions count when it comes to earning new photography clients, it’s important to make sure that you have a wedding photography WordPress theme that speaks to your audiences and showcases your talent.
Whether you’re highlighting a pre-wedding or post-wedding session, demonstrating your outdoor skills, or simply highlighting the time and attention that go into each shot, the following WordPress wedding photography themes have earned their popularity for a reason!
WedSnap is an avant-garde and stylish WordPress photography wedding theme that’s designed to help you show off your skills effectively online. This simple, yet effective style comes bundled with a vast feature list perfect for making your website stand out from the crowd. Some of the best elements include:
- An easy-to-use interface so you can get started online in no-time.
- SEO friendliness – it comes with an innovative blog module perfect for boosting your web presence.
- Integration with major social networking channels so you can show your work to the masses.
- Customization options for your portfolio.
- Unlimited pages so you can share as many images as you like.
If you’re the kind of photographer that does a lot of destination weddings, this is a particularly good choice, as the system allows you to highlight specific details in big, high-definition snaps. Some of the features that make JPhotolio so impressive include:
- Moving slider with embedded video. You can play wedding videos behind your pictures.
- Interactive music player available to give your website that extra romantic feel.
- Security password protection for your images to protect your photos.
- The option of uploading unlimited photos to your site.
- Customize your website with a range of filters and colors.
One of the most diverse options on our list, Phototastic is one of the most popular site options available today. It blends artistic filters and customization options, with modern features like compatibility with the latest version of WooCommerce. Phototastic feels like a great, premium theme (even though it’s available for a low price). Features include:
- Countless page style options so you can choose how to display your pictures.
- Full-screen slider so you can portray every stunning pixel in your wedding photographs.
- It’s bundled with a selection of great plugins, like WooCommerce, for sales.
- Compatibility with Yoast SEO for maximum visibility with your audience.
Sophisticated and romantic, Vivah is a wonderful way to show off your talent as an up-and-coming wedding photographer. While this theme is minimalist in style, it’s very effective when you want your audience’s attention to be directed completely at your pictures. Some of the most exciting features of this theme include:
- Highly responsive and designed to work with any device.
- Integrated slider for fantastic functionality.
- Retina-ready, plenty of high-resolution options available for even the most intricate pictures. You can choose from more pixels per inch and achieve sharper images for your viewers.
- One-click import and export.
- Custom fonts and CSS.
- Unlimited color and customization options.
Now it’s your turn: have you used any WordPress wedding photography themes? Did we miss your favorite? Feel free to comment your favorite below. And you can always get in touch with us on Twitter and Facebook.
Also be sure to checkout our top themes lists:
Using WordPress and want to get Envira Gallery free?
Envira Gallery helps photographers create beautiful photo and video galleries in just a few clicks so that they can showcase and sell their work.